Welcome to the NEW MitoAction Mobile!
Welcome to MitoAction Mobile, powered by Karen. This innovative, HIPAA compliant platform makes it easy to track and share health information and is fully customized for the mitochondrial disease community. MitoAction Mobile give you the control you need to manage your day-to-day journey with mitochondrial disease, while allowing each member of your care team to take an active role in supporting you. And, YOU can help the community learn more about the natural history of mitochondrial disease, leading to more studies and treatment options.
Here are some of the exciting things you can do with MitoAction Mobile:
1. Create a Digital Binder of all of your medical records and files. You can easily drag and drop from your computer and all files sync with your mobile device.
2. Track key vitals and symptoms right from you phone.
3. Set Reminders to take medication, complete care tasks and track symptoms.
4. Capture incidents and their impact in real-time.
5. Add Appointments to your HIPAA compliant in-app calendar.
6. View and share Care History Reports with family and doctors.
7. Have a private text message conversation with your family, doctor, and nurses about your care.
When you sign-up, you’ll also gain access to a full library of quickstart guies that will walk you step-by-step through every feature of the platform. Now, it’s time to take control of your care and help clinicians and researchers learn more about mito with MitoAction Mobile!
You will receive an invitataion within 24 hour to access the FREE tool!
View the quick-start guides to help you get the most out of MitoAction Mobile.