When something happens out of the ordinary, you want to track it in real-time so you don’t forget and you can tell your doctor on your next visit. Tracking events helps your doctors, nurses, and therapists provide you and your loved ones better care.
MitoAction Mobile makes it easy for you to manually report a specific event (e.g., seizure, fall) with an Event Report. You can even enter past events to chart the history with those incidents.
Follow these simple steps below on how to track unexpected events in MitoAction Mobile powered by Karen.
1. From within your Daily Journal, tap the “+” icon next to the message box to reveal the action menu.
2. Select “event or symptom”.
3. Complete the required fields marked “❉”. (Image shows completed sections). Try to give as much detail even on non-required fields to help everyone understand what happened.
4. Tap the “check mark” in the upper right corner to complete your report.
5. To view the completed report, simply tap on the Event Report Action Message to reveal the details.
To view a chart of your symptom or incident history, tap “View Chart” to see real-time longitudinal updated charts right on your device.
In your Daily Journal, you can also:
add health history files like labs, and other test results
share and revoke access to anyone
customize your Daily Journal by adding more symptoms and vitals to track each day
add media (photos, video, audio) to give more context