Join us to make wishes come true for children with mitochondrial disease!
We are so excited to share our partnership with Give Kids the World Village in Orlando, FL. This partnership allows us to grant wishes to children affected by mitochondrial disease by providing magical experiences for the entire family. These once-in-a-lifetime wish trips will help families recapture some of the precious moments that may have been missed due to hospital stays or illness because of their mitochondrial disease.
This year we awarded our first six families with a life-changing wish and can’t wait for them to experience the magic of Give Kids the World Village and Disney.
Nominations will open again in 2023!
- Wish child must be between ages 3-18
- Child must have a life threatening or critical illness that is documented and affirmed by a treating physician
- Child can not have received a prior wish or dream from any wish granting organization – this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Family must live in the United States
Who Can Join?
- (2) parents or guardians
- All siblings living in the home with the wish child
If you know of a child that meets the criteria listed above, he/she may be entitled to a wish through MitoAction. Please click the nomination button below and complete the form.