Stealth BioTherapeutics patient/community update on MMPOWER-2 and RePOWER Primary Mitochondrial Myopathy clinical trials
Stealth’s CEO Reenie McCarthy and Chief Clinical Development Officer Jim Carr shares updates on Stealth’s second clinical trial for mitochondrial myopathy, the MMPOWER-2 study.
Join us for this free webinar to learn more about:
- Safety and tolerability data of elamipretide (previously known as Bendavia) from the MMPOWER-2 study
- Tests and assessments used to measure efficacy of elamipretide in the MMPOWER-2 trial
- Endpoints and outcomes from the MMPOWER-2 trial for people ages 16-65 with genetically-confirmed mitochondrial myopathy
- Future Stealth BT studies evaluating elamipretide and mitochondrial myopathy
- All are welcome and encouraged to listen to this live presentation. An opportunity to submit questions online will be provided during the live webinar.