Finally. An App for Mitochondrial Disease.
Whether you need help managing your mitochondrial disease symptoms or if you care for someone with mitochondrial disease, MitoAction mobile is here for you.
Welcome to the first and only HIPAA compliant digital health platform (website and mobile app) specifically for managing life with mitochondrial disease.
MyMito App will help you manage mitochondrial disease each step of the way by:
- track current mitochondrial disease symptoms and treatments to see what works and what doesn’t
- access and view past health history on demand
- manage future appointments and tasks, to avoid obstacles and triggers
What You Get When You Join:
- Your Mito Daily Journal reminders to track your current mito symptoms, recommended by top thought leaders in mitochondrial disease research. These can be customized just for you and added as they happen in real-time.
- The MitoAction Community is a place for you to connect with other members of the mitochondrial disease community.
- Your My Health Journal to add all of your past and future health history files, like past lab results, so you can access them anytime, anywhere and share them with members of your care team.
- Real-time charts so you know what is working and what isn’t. Share these charts with your doctors so they see your mito experience.
- A calendar to coordinate future activities, tasks, appointments, and medications so all care gets delivered, nothing falls through the cracks, and others can help you when needed.
Step 1: Login
When you login, you will see your Mito Daily Journal (your space to capture all of your mito symptoms and events in one place). MyMito App will prompt you to post important mito symptoms, events, and measures each day. These can be customized just for you and added as they happen in real-time.
Step 2: See Your Trends
Real-time charts help you identify trends so you can take action to live your best.
Step 3: Add Actions & Media
Add appointments and care tasks (actions). You can add notes, audio and photos.
Step 4: Search & Filter Health Posts
Your Mito Daily Journal posts can be searched and filtered to group common symptoms and events over time.
Step 5: Share with Others
Grant (or revoke) access to family members and your care team to chat and share symptoms and events.
Sign Up for Free!
You MUST sign up via the buttons below to access MyMito App for free!
- For the best experience, sign up using your computer or iPad/Android tablet (you can sign up using your mobile phone as well).
- Once you see the “Mito Daily” screen below, tap “let’s go” to unlock your custom daily journal FREE.
- Then check your email. A Welcome message has the link to activate your account.
View the quick-start guides to help you get the most out of MyMito App.