Kristi Wees discusses medical homes for Mito patients.
- The importance of a medical home for a mitochondrial disease patient.
- Definition of a medical home.
- How to establish a medical home.
- Why a medical home is an essential component of good patient advocacy.
- Tips on maintaining a healthy medical home relationship.
Ms. Wees will describe theses issues primarily from a pediatric perspective, but she will give adult examples as well.
Date: 08/05/2016 Speaker: Kristi Wees PDF: Click Here Listen Now: Click Here View Slides: Click Here
Ms. Wees is a patient advocate with Empowered Medical Advocacy. She assists parents and caregivers each week in navigating toward improved quality of life for their child and their families.
Date: 08/13/2021 Speaker: Gena Padgett & Beth Folcher Date: 05/21/2021 Speaker: Eliza Kruger & Kristin Voorhees Date: 08/07/2020 Speaker: Gena Padgett