Solace Nutrition & Medical Foods joined MitoAction to discuss:
- What are medical foods, and how are they regulated?
- What is the difference between medical foods, supplements & drugs?
- How do medical foods interact with the electron transport chain in the mitochondria? (Click to see the video)
- How do medical foods like coenzyme q10, creatine monohydrate, & D-ribose improve health and energy in people with mitochondrial disease?
Topics of this discussion include:
- What are CoQ10, ubiquinol & Cyto-Q?
- How do they work?
- What is creatine monohydrate & is it helpful?
- What is Cytose & is it helpful?