While helping families living today with mitochondrial disease, we strive...
- To improve quality of life for adults and children affected by mitochondrial disease.
- To raise awareness internationally about mitochondrial disorders, and their relationships to other diseases.
- To provide specific and practical materials that help patients to manage their symptoms
- To aggregate and connect the international mitochondrial disease community and to engage the pharmaceutical industry working toward therapeutic approaches to mitochondrial disorders.
- To create tools that empower patients and caregivers to be advocates for themselves or their children.
Click here to meet MitoAction's Executive Director, Board of Directors, and Medical Advisory Committee
MitoAction's vision is to create a community of support that reaches every child, adult, and caregiver affected by a mitochondrial disease.
Effective awareness and advocacy will guarantee that every patient has access to specialized care and a network of support and information that improves the journey for every individual affected.
MitoAction's agenda of education, advocacy, and support depends on the support of its Members. There are many ways you can get involved.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have questions or suggestions.