The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has caused many different emotions for people. Fear, anxiety and the unknown about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Coping with the emotional impact will make you, the people you care about, and your community stronger.
- Home Quarantine and Home Isolation – What You Need to Know and Do
- Helping Children and Teens Cope with Anxiety About COVID-19
- Learn More About Social-Distancing
- Managing Stress During the COVID-19
- Five Things About Staying Mentally Healthy During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Tips on Looking After Your Mental Health Under Coronavirus Quarantine