Energy Walk & 5K Boston (Virtual)
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Energy Walk Boston has gone virtual!!
Due to COVID-19, this year may look a little different, but we are still excited for a fun and engaging event that will close out Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week. You’ll have chances to earn amazing prizes and more!
No matter how you choose to participate (walking, running, biking, swimming, etc.), you’re making a difference in the lives of patients and families who rely on us. Help to show our community that even during these uncertain times, we are still powerful and still strong!
Your fundraising helps MitoAction support families and provide resources and access to care, here and around the world.
Register, fundraise and then JOIN US!
How does it work?
- Register! – Click below to register yourself, join a team or create your own team.
- Recruit! – Build your team by encouraging your friends, family members or co-workers to join you. Now that we are virtual, anyone can join in.
- Set a Goal! – How will you move for mito? Will you walk 1 mile, run 5 miles, bike for 10 miles? The possibilities are endless!
- Choose a Date! – When will you move for mito? Choose a date between now and September 20 (ideally), which is the end of Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week, share your goals and get ready to #moveformito!
- Fundraise and Earn Prizes!– Encourage your network to donate to MitoAction in support of your move for mito goal.
- Share! – We want to see you and your team in action! Share with us on social media with the hashtags: #moveformito and #mitoaction.
Interested in hosting your own Energy Walk & 5K? Email email@example.com.
Thank You 2020 Sponsors!